How to Download Principalm for Android
Principalm must first be installed using Google Play Store. If you already have Principalm installed, skip to the transferring data section below.
On your Android Device
- On your device, open the Google Play app
- Click the Search icon (top right).
- Type “Principalm”, and
then select it from the list.
- Click Free to Install.
- Click Accept & Download to accept
- Optional: You may want to set automatic updating for
Principalm, so that your application will be automatically updated
when there is a new version. Click the checkbox on the Principalm
application within the app store to turn on auto updating.
- Click Install To begin installation.
- On your computer open the
Google Play Store; Or you can link directly using the QR Code
- Click on the Install button (top left).
- Click Free to Install
- Your checkout should appear:
- You may need to sign in:
- Click Sign In
- You will be prompted to sign in using your google account
- You will need to register if you have not already done so
- Once you have signed in you will be directed to the Checkout.
- If you are signed in you should get to the Checkout:
- Select your device in the "Send to another device" section, if no device is listed, you need to associate one with your account.
- Click Install
- Principalm should be pushed to your device shortly, if it does not download automatically, you may wish to try downloading directly with your device (described above).
- Click OK
Once Principalm is installed, you will be able to start it any time by opening your App tray then selecting Principalm.
If you want to try out Android, but do not have your school's data yet, we have Sample Data available
Android Data Transfer
Please refer to Android Data Transfer for setup.