How can I remove my datasource?
iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod
- Swipe the name of the datasource from right to left
- Then click the delete button
- At the login screen click the Change button
- Here you will see a list of your datasources, click the pencil
icon to make changes, click the trash bin icon to delete the
- The datasource will be deleted automatically
- Select “Manage Datasources” from Dataset Drop down
on the login screen
- Under the Edit list, select the datasource you wish to remove.
Press and hold down until you see a prompt window pop up to Edit,
Delete or Download.
- Select Delete. A message will appear when delete process is