Issues Installing Oracle Drivers
If you are having difficulties installing the Oracle drivers
after extracting all files from the compressed folders, see check
(Please refer to your SIS bridge User Guide for steps on installing Oracle drivers)
- Ensure you have saved the correct Oracle driver build
- Ensure you have downloaded the 32bit drivers (as our bridges do not support 64bit). 32bit drivers can be installed and run on 64bit machines.
- Ensure that you are testing this via odbcad32.exe (if running on a 64bit machine). See here for more info.
- Ensure you have added the correct Environmental Path (settings under Control Panel) see bridge User Guide for additional steps.
- Ensure you "Unblock" the compressed folder before extracting. Once the compressed folder has been saved to your machine; right click and choose Properties, next click the "unblock" button and hit apply then OK to save changes. Repeat steps for all compressed folders.